471 Model Hot Tub. The American Whirlpool® 471 is our most popular hot tub and offers a single performance lounge with a Foot Relief Zone™ and seating for up to six spa enthusiasts. There are two bucket seats with our specially designed Comfort Collar® and Zone Therapy® features.
“471 Model Hot Tub” this popular size could be your best hot tub spa choice for the comfort of your guest, family & friends, so don’t get late!
Health Benefits of Hot Tubs
- Improved Circulation
- The warm water in a hot tub can help to relax blood vessels and increase blood flow.
- This can reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and other health problems.
- Reduced Stress
- The warm water and gentle massage of a hot tub can help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- The heat helps to relax the muscles and the massage helps to stimulate the production of endorphins.
- Increased Energy Levels
- The warm water in a hot tub can help to increase energy levels by improving circulation and stimulating the metabolism.
- This can give you a boost of energy and help you feel more alert.
- Improved Sleep Quality
- The warm water in a hot tub can help to improve sleep quality by relaxing the muscles and promoting relaxation.
- The heat helps to relax the muscles and the gentle massage can help to lull you to sleep.
- Relief of Muscle Pain and Soreness
- The warm water and jets in a hot tub can help to relieve muscle pain and soreness.
- The heat helps to relax the muscles and the jets help to massage them.
- Improved Skin Health
- The warm water in a hot tub can help to improve skin health by opening up pores and removing dirt and oil.
- This can lead to a reduction in acne and other skin problems.